Social Media Marketing moved to alphonseha.com

Social Media Marketing

All my Social Media Marketing discussions are now moved to my new website.

Thank you Blogger but it is time I spread my own wings!

Please join http://alphonseha.com for more SEO and Social Media Marketing related discussions.

2008-07-04

Why do you like Facebook?


Just a quick quote:
Facebook users love to be informed about where their friends are and what they’re up to
Isn't that the truth? A lot of people around me are saying they do not buy into the hype of Facebook but the reason why it is so popular is because it helps us keep updates about our friends' life.

On the other hand, you have people who just adds everybody and everybody's grandmother and gets upset that you don't accept their friend request. I don't want to know about your life just as much as you don't really want to know about mine!

I will admit that having 98 friend requests is flattering but I know as much as the next Joe that it is almost meaningless.

I think I am going to go delete some facebook friends now...
:P