Social Media Marketing moved to alphonseha.com

Social Media Marketing

All my Social Media Marketing discussions are now moved to my new website.

Thank you Blogger but it is time I spread my own wings!

Please join http://alphonseha.com for more SEO and Social Media Marketing related discussions.

2009-07-23

Social Media Marketing on alphonseha.com

I am a Social Media Marketing Strategist from Montréal, Canada. Here, you will find my thoughts on everything related to Social Media from a Marketing and Generation Y perspective.

All my old Social Media Marketing posts are all moved to my new website.

All my old posts were transferred but since Blogger is a free service, I am quite limited and could not set up 301 redirects on every single page.

Blogger is a free blogging service which is great but does not provide me a lot of flexibility. I am now moving to my own domain name and switched to the Wordpress platform.