Social Media Marketing moved to alphonseha.com

Social Media Marketing

All my Social Media Marketing discussions are now moved to my new website.

Thank you Blogger but it is time I spread my own wings!

Please join http://alphonseha.com for more SEO and Social Media Marketing related discussions.

2008-06-19

Dodgeball - Where you can hit on girls (by throwing a dodgeball at them)




In my search for how to integrate Web 2.0 phenomenons to my job, I came across this: www.dogeball.com
I thought it is an amazing idea. Too bad it doesn't exist in Montreal/Canada.

I think it is an interesting concept, I really like it but I am wondering how effective it is in terms of romance... would it be creepy for the crush to receive that message? Would he or she even want to find out who the "crushee" is?