Social Media Marketing moved to alphonseha.com

Social Media Marketing

All my Social Media Marketing discussions are now moved to my new website.

Thank you Blogger but it is time I spread my own wings!

Please join http://alphonseha.com for more SEO and Social Media Marketing related discussions.

2008-07-02

University work with PR firm to create a Facebook Application

Facebook Application for College Recruiting
“It is a nice, sort of low-risk, reasonably low-cost ... way to reach out to those audiences,” said Jim Sciancalepore, Media Logic’s senior creative director.

Good read, the University worked with a PR firm to create a Facebook application to create a viral effect within Facebook rather than going through the Advertising route which does not evoke a lot of trust in the target audience.

It is kind of cool but also frustrating in many ways to see all my ideas have been done in one way or another. I guess the good news is that as long as they are not mainstream, I can still execute my ideas.