Social Media Marketing moved to alphonseha.com

Social Media Marketing

All my Social Media Marketing discussions are now moved to my new website.

Thank you Blogger but it is time I spread my own wings!

Please join http://alphonseha.com for more SEO and Social Media Marketing related discussions.

2008-07-04

Scam? Or is he just an /$%?

So I have a bone to pick...

This dude created a website to show how to use SEO effectively. He created a project named: Social Dominator to show how to use SEO effectively within days so that you can have huge traffic on your web site.

My problem is that he looked like he was genuinely going to show what he had up his sleeves and kept telling people to subscribe to his website/blog. I should of seen it coming when he was telling people to subscribe to his site ten times in 2 minutes. I subscribed and did not received any info. I e-mailed him and did not get a response and his blog hasn't been updated since May 29th, over two months. So I figured, perhaps he used to send the information out. Once I subscribed, why can't he just send the information again? /$%?&*...

I am aware that linking him will make his SEO better but whatever. Screw him.