Social Media Marketing moved to alphonseha.com

Social Media Marketing

All my Social Media Marketing discussions are now moved to my new website.

Thank you Blogger but it is time I spread my own wings!

Please join http://alphonseha.com for more SEO and Social Media Marketing related discussions.

2009-02-13

Twitter and Single? Power of Community.

There is an interesting trend on Twitter today since it is Valentine's day eve.

It is interesting how powerful communities can become and how Twitter is a great facilitator.  

Tweeple all over the word are sending tweets out about their single friend by using the hashtag #mysinglefriend and mentionning their friends using the @ convention so that people in the Twittersphere can go to the single friend's Twitter profile page.

Perhaps Twitter can beat out all the other online dating services?  It would be something interesting to keep and eye on. :P

For all of you interested in getting a last minute date tomorrow, I suggest you to make this search on Twitter:


Replace "montreal" by your location, make sure there is no space between the colon and the location.

Happy Valentine's Day.

If you have Twitter, follow me!
If you don't have Twitter, sign up and follow me!
:P